...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Joshua Daniel Roberts



Joshua Daniel Roberts was born February 26th around 9pm. He waited a week longer to come out than expected, but was born weighing 8lbs, 5oz! I am enjoying my time with Amy and Joshua and the rest of the Roberts in North Carolina this week. Cozette and I were able to fly over Wed to Monday and are appreciating the beautiful rain and sunshine over the ocean. When Derek returned from his business trip, Amy and I were able to sneak away for some Target therapy and a lot of cake at Chili's! I was told by Nathan, he's 5, that I need to learn how to make Cream of Wheat the next time I come out and Caroline has agreed to climb in my bag so she can come over and ride my horse. I would like to pack them all up and bring them back with me, Caleb is my little cuddle bug and I will miss my morning hugs. Today was daylight savings, we lost an hour in the night, so being a bad influence, I talked them into skipping church to go to the beach house for some dolphin watching and sand castles. Derek might forgive me :) I fly home tomorrow and will miss my North Carolina family. I can't wait to see my babies at home.

2 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

I love his name!!! (obviously) :)

Amy said...

Glad you are back home safe and sound. What a blessing to be able to go help your friend and love on her kids!