...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finding myself behind again....

As I sit here trying to catch up on my blog and pictures, Cozy, is crawling under my desk eating envelopes and pulling out my internet cable, Noah is reading to me and Graham and Braxtyn are outside roping the roping dummy in cowboy hats. Its a beautiful warm and windy April day. My roses are blooming and the irises are peeking out their purple faces. I have planted my garden, three times as much this year. However, I think it might not be as pretty, due to having a newborn baby I did not mulch as well and the soil is not as ripe. The rain has been a blessing and a curse, the weeds are the curse. Daniel spent most the day last Saturday pulling, raking, hoeing and weed eating them. The chickens are in laying mode and we have more than we know what to do with, so we are at the farmer's market every other Friday selling them. The boys are enjoying making money for their efforts with the chickens.

Noah is playing baseball for seven weeks, he is loving it and we look forward to Wednesdays each week to watch his games. Noah is finally going to start piano lesson when baseball season is over, he is very excited to learn.

Graham is taking lessons with his horse Gunny at Susan's house. She is teaching him how to halter show and drive a cart. Last week Graham took me on a ride. He was so proud that he can drive Gunny and take his mom on a ride.

Braxtyn is enjoying her riding as well, she is riding Arlo and Gunny all by herself and is already standing on Arlo (I'm nearby of course), the girl is fearless!

Cozette is 9 1/2 months old, she is crawling all over the place and pulling herself up on everything. She loves to smile and laugh, she is saying mama, da, mo (more) and hi. She can wave and clap and sign for more. Here is a cute video of Cozy on the beach while we were in N.C.




We are taking a few weeks off in April, this is our year round school schedule and it allows the kids some outdoor play during the nice months in Arizona. I prefer school during the hot months of summer. I will hopefully get some things caught up and spring cleaning is a daily occurrence.

No comments: