...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Main and Zimmermann Family Adventures


Silly girl!

Little twin girls

The boys catching crawdads

Cooking hot dogs

The big catch

Rachel on Gunny

Micah or Mustard as the kids call him!
Josh on Arlo

We have had so much fun playing with our friends, Micheal, Debbie, Daniel, Josh, Rachel, Micah and Luke.
We babysat for Micheal and Debbie while they went to see a movie, so we decided to go horseback riding. We also had a great day in Dugas for a picnic and BBQ. We are always coming up with fun adventures together!

1 comment:

mikeanddebbie said...

Yes! And I'm looking forward to many more adventures with all of you! Glad to see you got the pics off your camera. :) I need to get those from you!