...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, April 23, 2010

Graham and Gunny's driving lessons

Graham's lessons on Gunny are going so well! Miss Susan, is working with all of us, teaching us how to do halter showing and driving Gunny behind the wagon. Graham is so very much in his element when he is out there. He is probably the only child I've met that every day will go out and feed his horse and clean his stall with a smile on his face!



2 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Go Graham!! Too cute!

jolleyzoo said...

Wow what a BIG boy. I remember those lessons growing up in Gilbert, but looking back I think I was a couple of years older than Graham. He is holding is own, very well. You should look into Gilbert Days for him, I first rode when I was about 8 and I remember feeling like I was on cloud 9 during the parade and during the rodeo I got to perform in. Don't give up Graham it is worth every minute and it is soooo fun once you feel accomplished.