...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Word to the Mutha's

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHER'S I KNOW!

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty


Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It's the men who are discriminated against. They can't bear children. And no one's likely to do anything about that. ~Golda Meir


It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal


There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. ~Chinese Proverb


Enjoying the Longest days of the shortest years..happily
- Brooke Z


With all my love

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm gonna use that quote...nicely done sista, I'm impressed!