...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can I tell you something?



I'm tired, yep it happened. The pre-delivery, I'm so tired I'm out of my mind, has happened. I have this list. The kind that grows as you think of things throughout the day..ugh. Anyways, I lost the list and I don't even care. Actually, I feel better.



I have been in labor since Sunday, my body is making the most of this...

Oh thank you body, I had nothing else better to do, than labor for a week. I'm at 3cm and 70% and contracting each night inconsistently..If I were a first timer, I may have headed to the hospital last night, but knowing better I resisted the urge to charge in to the L&D and demand them retrieve this child at once! So today, I did get the tire changed and ate at McDonald's which, yes gave me heartburn:). And I am now sitting relaxing by my computer while the children are either sleeping or watching an educational movie, The Karate Kid. It makes me feel better to think they are learning Spanish or something rather than how to karate chop one another. Survival mode has begun, to the point where my dad came to me this morning and said cancel dinner prep., I'm bringing home Pei Wei. I cried a happy tear and then did a happy dance as I cleaned the kitchen for the one and only time today...



Tomorrow: chiropractor and a pedicure. I will not admit to how long it has been since I've had a pedicure or the fact that it doesn't matter, I cannot see my toes without a lot of effort anyways. However, as I stare at them while I deliver this baby, I would be sad if I didn't get one. It's one of those things that becomes an aggravating focal point as we count backwards from ten.

3 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Hee hee...you make me laugh. Such a cute pic of the kids! You're rounding third and almost crossing home...beautiful toenails and all!

Amy said...

I love it! Getting a pedi before delivering a baby is a MUST! Glad you're hanging in there!

Aimee said...

You absolutely deserve a pedi! Hoping Quinn gets here soon:)