...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Needs met...

God knows me and knows how to answer a prayer when it's time. I'm so thankful for that, I'm thankful that I don't make these decisions. Most days I wish I was making them, but truly god knows better. Yesterday I found an amazing deal and I am a happy girl and get to go where I want when I want! Today..we went to Kid to Kid and found a great baby swing for less than 1/2 the price, new shoes for Noah, bathing suits for the girls, some nursing tops for me and many other little goodies that I'm so excited about! I love to find great deals and bargains, so this was kind of shopping trip. And lastly, Quinn has dropped and I'm 1cent. dilated..all about on track for me at 36 weeks. Which probably means I will have her the first week of May sometime. 4 weeks and counting!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Quinn! Cute name, how'd you come up with that?

shannondale said...

Oh Brooke that is great news!! I have never been into kid to kid but there is one right by where I practice yoga.. I will have to cehck it out for all my friends that have babies.. Glad to hear the needs got met..