...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need a start over, caffiene and some sleep..not in that order

Not sure when today actually started, I think 1:45am. Then 3am, then 4:45..I caved and fed her.
All the crying woke the two year old.
The two year old woke the cryer.
The cryer woke the mommy and the daddy.
The battle of wills began.
2am the pac n play went up in the school room. The door firmly closed.
We could still hear the crying..no, she was yelling at me.
That's why I caved and why I yelled at the 2 year old at 4 am.
I feel bad, but I'm so tired, and they are sleeping, so I'm really just feeling bad for myself.

Laundry piling up - check

House a mess - check

School partly done, because I'm too tired to find them and make them come back to finish - check

Made lunch - check

(My list was inspired by Doni)

So today, continues and I'm running on empty. I hope tomorrow is better.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I am in the same boat as you :(. No sleep, house a diaster, exausted. I think I am going to quit today and start again tomorrow......

Denette said...

I always "love" the posts where moms are REAL! Misery loves company I guess. 3 of my 4 have croup, the only non-crouper just got a migraine. Breakfast and lunch dishes are still in the sink. I got all of the laundry moved to the laundry room...but that's as far as I got. AND...I ate oreos for lunch. I hate it when I do that!

Doni Brinkman said...

LOL. I liked my list better hee hee. (And my list WAS real Denette! I just decided to write on a GOOD day). :)

Denette said...

LOL, Doni! Your posts are always real...and I always appreciate that! ;)

Brooke Zimmermann said...

Everyday is an accomplishment, they just usually look like a disaster. This job is hard.

mikeanddebbie said...

This is funny...I love both yours and Doni's lists. I could add to your list for sure! I feel your pain! I just keep reminding myself, "The days are long, but the years are short.". We WILL miss this someday, we really will!