...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Monday, February 20, 2012

It got us

Jumping!

( Daniel and the girls, two weekends ago in Sedona)


We were doing so good. Everyone around us was falling ill and we were happily sending "I'm sorry your sick" e-mails and texts..
And then it hit. Low grade fevers, runny noses and yucky coughs. It hit all of at once, which is actually the good way to go, this way it doesn't drag on and on...Daniel is left to catch it. He is trying to stay strong.
It is very rare when you can start reading to all of your children at 7:30 and then have them quietly drift off to sleep. We were all crashed out on the couches and chairs and the floor, until Daniel and I woke up about 9:30 and carried them to bed. Such sweet memories.
No school today, thankfully its an actual holiday, or I might feel guilty laying around doing nothing...Nah!
Back to Nancy Drew, my five little ones, the couches and warm blankets..

2 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Sorry Charlie! We had a miserable two weeks but we are all finally on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for you! (But I do agree that it is at least more "convenient" to have it all together than draw it out one at a time, I mean seriously - 7 to 14 weeks?! Hope you are all better soon, love you! Aunt Beck