...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Pictures

Puppy sitting, Tigger. I couldn't get three kids to sit still for a picture, let alone a puppy!
Snow bunny! Yep, it gets cold enough here. We had snow on our mountain for a day!

"The pirates who don't do anything" LOL!








Daniel got his deer! Archery right in our backyard! Unlike Aimee, I tend to stay home on these adventures! But I love the homegrown deer meat.



5 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Love the pirate picture.

Time for Treasures said...

Hey, I have 2 pirate who don't do anything too! I love the picture of Braxtyn in the snow boots. And love the pics of the new boys underwear ad. too cute. The only problem is that boy's underwear seems to disappear, other things multiply, but those disappear...

Brooke Zimmermann said...

I know! I seem to buy new underwear on a regular basis!

Aimee said...

So cute, I love all of them. Graham is such a cutie with his chaps on, he is a die-hard cowboy! Congratulations on getting your deer Daniel and way to go Brooke for cooking it! You'll have to talk to David about his awesome burritos and tacos he makes out of it. Never a dull moment at Such-a-wee ranch!!!

jolleyzoo said...

Braxton looks so darn cute...but then again she always does. Your kids have a AWESOME mommy!!