...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictures from our trip to North Carolina

The new add for little guys underwear!

What a great trip we had! The flight was amazingly easy with all the kids, I couldn't complain. They played and slept through an 8 hour day of travel. When we arrived we just played with our friends, ate a lot of food, and got to play in the ocean.



Noah, Graham and Caleb in front of the snakes!



















Caroline Roberts













All six kids at the aquarium


Backyard on the water



Now its all making sense, as to why I'd drag all the kids across country to visit!


The Robert's home
(Can't you see Scarlet O'Hara walking those steps!)

1 comment:

jolleyzoo said...

What fun!! I bet the kids had a hard time saying good-bye. And I can bet they are still talking about it.