...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Apache Junction Rodeo

(My cheering section!)

Friday was my first try at being a part of a drill team. It was rainy day to try, but thankfully Arlo took good care of me! I had a great cheering section too! For those of you who might not know what a drill team is, I'll explain and then the pictures will make sense. Basically a group of girls and their horses perform a fast pace drill in the arena to music, to get the crowd ready for the rodeo to begin. We also stood as pivots for the grand entry to come in the arena.















5 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

Oh girl, we have to go riding together. Looks like everything turned out GREAT!! Way to go, you are brave to run the drill, I was able to be in apart of them as young teen, but never would I lead one. Love your cheer section.

Brooke Zimmermann said...

I would love to go riding with you! Get away one Staurday and lets do it!!

Aimee said...

That looks like it was a whole lot of fun!

jolleyzoo said...

BROOKE WHERE ARE YOU???

Time for Treasures said...

I was wondering the same thing!