...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Doni made me do it! And I'm glad

This is a long time in coming, almost 2 years now. I finally put all the pictures Doni took of Braxtyn and the boys when she was first born on my computer!! I was looking at her website with envy and finally did something about it! So here are a few of my favorites, my little brag book! Thank you Doni!!













4 comments:

heidi jo said...

i'm so glad you did this... beautiful. :)

jolleyzoo said...

Your children are so beautiful, thanks for sharing them. I absolutely love these pictures and I glad you posted them. It amazing how fast little ones grow.

Time for Treasures said...

Glad to see you are back to blog-land! the pictures are great...my favorite of course is the one with the crown on the rear! :)

Brooke Zimmermann said...

I need to frame some of these! So much to do all the time:)