...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring

Bubbles are so fun!


Spring is definitely here, my nose tells me so....I hate allergies and colds! I do love the weather though. My poor Graham, is plagued with the worst allergies ever this year! Worst of all these little spells of runny noses keeps us farther and farther away from my new little niece! I'm sure she'll grow to be cute toddler and then maybe I can hold her again!!! (J/J)

Braxtyn funny - "I know want this" this is her favorite line for anything she doesn't want to eat or do. She is a very determined little thing and I'm still trying to figure out how to win battles with her. And there are a lot of battles these days. She has an opinion on everything and anything and demands it goes her way. I absolutely love her precious voice and how much she loves her daddy.
Noah will be starting baseball in April, he is so excited! We are too, I can't wait to see him get involved in something he truly loves.


Graham is my boy with a heart for prayer tonight I think this was how it went, and when you read this put lots emphasis on the Thank You God part!

Thank you God for the whole world
Thank you God for the horses and the animals
Thank you God for the grass that feeds all the horses
Thank you God for the all our clothes

Thank you God for everything in this whole world
Thank you God for the wild mustangs
Thank you God for the grass to feed the wild mustangs
Thank you for our food
Amen

He is certainly a kid with a heart for animals and the Lord!















1 comment:

jolleyzoo said...

Hold them close, they grow WAY to fast!!