...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cozette Grace at 30weeks

We had our last ultrasound today and because the kids were sick, Daniel had to miss his first ultrasound ever! The ultrasound tech was so sweet, she sent home a disk for him to look at with video and 4-d pictures. They are so amazing. The side of her face is a little obscured by the tissue inside the womb and you can see the umbilical cord over her left shoulder. But it was clear to me that she is adorable! She weighs 3.5 lbs which puts her in the 49th %, just perfect, and I measure at about 31 weeks. Her heart rate was about 153, they said that was an active rate. I already knew that. I think she'll probably come out screeching, I'm pretty sure that's the prominent sound she hears right now from her siblings! I might need to invest in some Mozart and headphones pretty soon.

9 comments:

heidi jo said...

OH SHE IIIIIIIIIIS SOOO CUTE!!!! (but was there any possibility of anything different? i think not. :) ) CONGRATULATIONS... bummer daniel had to miss it but so glad you have that keepsake cd. she is precious.

Don Z said...

The trailer is perfect! Can't wait for the movie to come out. Love, Papa

Brenda B said...

So Cute! Congratulations on such a healthy baby! I can't wait to see pictures of her when she joins us on the outside :)

Trish said...

She is such a beautiful little blessing. I am so happy for you guys!

Doni Brinkman said...

LOL to what Dad said. I love her lips - doesn't she have great lips? I am excited to see her!

songgirl52 said...

Beautiful! And of course she would have a fast heartbeat...she's trying to keep up with those adorable siblings from the womb! LOL

So precious Brooke, treasure this time....can't wait to meet her.

Don Z said...

Brooke, she is adorable, but right now I am more concerned about you. With Karsyn, Noah, and Graham all very sick, I pray you and Daniel can avoid it. I am also praying that as your time of deleivery draws near, Cozette will not be the only one delivered. It is all coming to a God honoring conclusion.

Aunt Diane said...

She looks like you. Sorry Daniel missed it.
Love,
Aunt Diane

Amy said...

Come see my blog, I tagged you!