...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

What a special surprise for the kids when we showed up at the airport to see if we could watch for Santa... and low and behold...Grandma and Grandpa were standing there! We then headed home to open gifts and have a traditional German dinner krautnadel (sp?) . Daniel has eaten this for Christmas eve since he was a little boy, and normally mom makes it. This year it was my turn to try it, and I did a pretty good job! Daniel loved it! We had a great night, stayed up late visiting and wrapping last minute gifts.









4 comments:

songgirl52 said...

Brooke, what great pictures! Absolutely love the first one. You can literally feel the joy jumping out of that picture!!! So glad you were able to spend the holidays with your Parents. Much love to all of you...
Heather

mikeanddebbie said...

Love these pictures!! The kids look so great in their Christmas outfits! The first picture almost made me cry!!! Your pregnant belly looks great, too!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! We miss you!!!

Amy said...

Look at how cute your belly is! Miss you guys, glad to see all the smiles on your faces!

Unknown said...

Oh these pictures made me choke up!! I know I would have balled if I had been there. I am so very happy Mom and Dad were able to visit for Christmas.

Love you all!