...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach, SC was a great adventure! Derek and Amy invited us to meet them at their beautiful three bedroom hotel and indoor water park. Two huge rooms filled with pools, slides, lazy rivers, and wading pools. It was 40 degrees outside and we were running from our room to the pools is bathing suits! We swam for two days and then went to Bass Pro Shop in Myrtle Beach to see Santa. We drove home Thursday the 23rd to prepare for Christmas. It was a wonderful holiday before the holidays!







Living room

the kitchen

The view

The Girls at the hotel

1 comment:

mikeanddebbie said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I can't get over how grown up Noah looks!