...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random pics

Just a few random pictures from this month..

Noah and Graham at the aquarium when Uncle Josh & Aunt Britt where here

The girls in front of the fish tank

Graham being silly :)

The Ta Da moment after one of Braxtyn's shows

Just before bed movie time

The purses I made for my nieces for Christmas

My new glasses, she looks better in them

At the aquarium with uncle Josh

And aunt Brittany

And just to end my randomness today, a verse that sums up the year and gives me hope

Those who sow in tears
will reap with songs of joy.

Psalm 126:5



2 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

Wow Brooke your kids are really growing up. I love those purses...what a talent!! You atr amazing in every way.

mikeanddebbie said...

Um, why was there no pic of your new haircut in this post??? :)