...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life Rearanged

Welcoming 2011 this year brings many questions and many possibilities. But mainly it brings an edge of excitement and expectations. Our life in 2010 has been full of change and rearrange...
I have had a year full of grief and loss and joy and triumph. All of these things I am learning to be thankful for and have become a part of me. Here is a short list of the things that made this year memorable.

To begin with 2010 was welcomed with my mom and Cozette in Pasadena at the Tournament of Roses Parade and surprised by Daniel and the kids as we welcomed it together and drove home January 1, 2010.


Celebrating 14years with my amazing husband and expecting our fifth child
Spending time with friends and family

My little brother getting married


Moving across the country to North Carolina

Spending every day with my best buddies in the whole world, who make my world an amazing, funny, and loving place!

Goodbye 2010. Hello 2011 and a new life fully rearranged.

1 comment:

mikeanddebbie said...

So much to look forward to!! Can't wait to see what this year holds! Miss you!!!