...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello Autumn, Hello Fall, Hello fair weathered friend!





Adios, Summer!



I can't believe it is October. We celebrated with none other than a trip to Jerome, AZ. I did not realize Halloween was their thing. Until, we walked along the quaint streets in which windows boasted many a freaky things. I'm not a big fan of creepy. So in Jerome's defense, I am not the best judge. Our visit was, a Creepy Cute kind of adventure. I believe they stopped reproducing in small towns, Daniel and I could of had our own window display called, "YES WE KNOW WE HAVE FIVE KIDS!" "AND WE LIKE IT (most everyday)!"... Geesh, don't those people watch DHC channel? We don't have anything on Kate and Michelle. Anyhow, we had a wonderful time exploring the history and enjoyed lots of candy and winding roads through the forest, a creek and some In and Out Burger goodness!






I celebrated October with a Pumpkin Latte, my Cozy Cabin Candle and, one of soon to be many, large orange pumpkins on my porch. I will then begin my movie marathon, "must see for fall" list which includes;



You've Got Mail



Sleepless in Seattle



When Harry Met Sally



And when you've had enough of Meg Ryan,



Serendipity



Baking has also ensued, some homemade granola bars, apple muffins and my fave Fall candy!





With all this baking I have been experimenting with sweeteners. Trying to cut down refined sugars in our diet, I am using only raw honey to sweeten them. The Candy Corn in this picture however is as refined as it gets:)

No comments: