...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waving a white flag over here





WE HATE SLEEP!


Its' the title of the song that they sing to me...


It goes like this:




I want to dance in my bed, I want to sing in my bed.


I don't want to sleep in my bed


I want to scream in my bed, I want to yell in my bed.


We HATE SLEEP..





I am picturing an anthem type hard rock rhythm and small diapered children with messy hair jumping on lots of beds in the middle of the jungle.




Now that we are on the same page and picturing the fiasco..


Let me summarize the chorus, it would go something like this:




We only dirty our diapers at nap time.


We only have major "poo"ccidents in our beds at night.


We don't need no pajamas!


We don't need no mamas!






Are you hearing it too? I think I'm onto something.




This has been a hardcore, messy house, late night, no sleep, dancing on the tables, jumping on the sofa, did anyone bathe today?, find food for yourself, mess of a week.


Hint: Daniel's out of the country for a week. (Skype is not cutting it)





*Thank you to all who have ventured in to help me tame the natives, your names have been engraved on my wall of heroes.


Although, I think it might be covered in glittery stickers and permanent marker, glued to the ceiling somewhere.:)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Laughing out loud!! Love you!