...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A special treat for my little monsters!

It is here! My favorite cereals are here. No matter how healthy we are trying to eat, I cannot diss a yearly favorite..

It's that time of year!


A special treat for my little monsters


Smoothie face!
Recipe for a great smoothie:

In your blender:

handful of fresh spinach

2 Tbl. of flax seed

1 or 2 cups of frozen berries (mixed)

at least 1 Tbl. of honey

1/2 cup of orange juice

1/2 cup vanilla almond milk or yougurt


4 comments:

Jodi said...

I am going to try this one. It will be amazing if I am able to sneak Karsyn some vegetables!!

Brooke Zimmermann said...

LOL! Thanks for the comment:) Just don't let her see you make it!

Jodi said...

I was already thinking that. I am going to make it while she is busy and then surprise her with a yummy treat :). I will let you know how it goes....

RachelM said...

we always put a handful of spinach in our smoothies too! the kids actually love it.