...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Best cowboy movies ever!

If you are looking for really good cowboy movies for your kids, I have two really good ones! My kids love a good western!
Grand Champion - its about a young boy who raises a calf in Texas and becomes the Grand Champion. He then goes on a big adventure so his prized steer won't be eaten after the championship. It has guest appearances by, Bruce Willis, Julia Roberts, George Straight, Natalie Maines, and Tuff Heideman (rodeo cowboy). Its super cute!

Horse Crazy - its about a brother and sister and their friend who decide to sneak a ride to Nevada to try and catch wild mustangs. Although their plan is foiled they run into horse thief's and outwit them in a cute but Corney kid adventure.

Anyways, though you might like a few cute and clean movie suggestions!

No comments: