...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The talking trees



Graham has a very vivid imagination and I think most of his talking throughout the day is mainly made up stories. We enjoy them and laugh and Noah is sure to point out they are lies! It hasn't stopped him, I think it encourages him actually! For the last few nights, Graham has been asking me if animals can really talk. I told him I'd never heard them, but I used to talk to my animals all the time ( ok, I still do)..anyways, He really wants hear them. He keeps telling me about what Tucker (our dog) and Wilbur (the pig) are saying. Mostly it concerns their food and how they want more, but is pretty cute. Today he told me he heard the trees talking. A little too much Narnia? I don't know, but he has been convinced all day that the trees outside his window keep talking to him and are keeping him up all night. He doesn't seem frightened, even though they are apparently telling him they want to eat him!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Maybe he is a tree whisperer. You never know, one day he might be on Oprah!!!LOL