...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Headed to the East Coast again...

Here we go again! The kids and I are headed to North Carolina for a visit with my good friend Amy Roberts, and her three kids. The men are so busy working and hunting we decided to meet up and go crazy together! I'm a little nervous to fly alone with all the kids for a 6 1/2hr. travel day and two planes. But it will definitely be worth it once we get to the coast. Please pray for us as we leave Tuesday. We return Sunday and thankfully Derek Roberts has a work trip planned in Phoenix, so he volunteered to fly home with us. So at least I'll have an extra set of hands on the trip home! Just look at these faces wouldn't you want to sit next to us on a plane for41/2hrs?
LOL!

2 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Graham looks soooo adorable in that picture. Praying you have a safe trip (and fun too!).

Aimee said...

You are a courageous woman! But you are right, it will be worth it when you get there. Have a fun & safe trip:)