...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Working Mama and Mr. Mom




Don't get me wrong, working mother's of the world...it would be impossible to go to work everyday and get everything done...but today was so nice to leave Daniel with the kids and head into the office to accomplish some tasks and have some grown up girl time with Kristie Snell. I made important phone calls..I filed important papers..I went to the bank in my dress up clothes...I added up numbers and transferred titles...yah, I was smart today. Not that playing interference, wiping bottoms, making food, grocery shopping and folding laundry doesn't require some thinking, but I had fun playing office girl. Not something I want to trade for, but today was especially fun because after work I got to eat lunch by myself and go see a movie with my mom.
Daniel took the kids to Prescott with their cousins and Papa and Sweetie.

I miss them though...I can't wait for tomorrow when I get to wipe their noses, tell them to do their chores and feed them lunch..it will be fun being mommy again.

BTW - saw Inception and it was awesome! One of my favorites this year.

No comments: