...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Room School House - A fun Homeschooling Day!


(I didn't take any pics, but this one sums it up LOL!)

Today we went to the Main's for a school day. We had all 9 kiddos in the classroom for bible, songs and the pledge. We then split up our crew by grades and napped the babies.

Debbi took, Daniel (4th grade), and Noah and Josh (2nd Grade) in her class room.

I took, Graham and Rachel (kindergarten) and Braxtyn and Micah (pre-school) to the kitchen table.

We had so much fun! The kids really had a great time interacting with each other and the competition was a good element for them that they aren't used too.

This will be a twice a month co-op for the kids. This is one of the reasons I love home schooling!

Break through with Graham this week! Handwriting without tears is such an awesome curriculum for him. He is building letters and drawing them AND recalling them for the first time! Yeah!

1 comment:

mikeanddebbie said...

Ha Ha!! Love the picture of the one room schoolhouse!! I'm amazed that I didn't take any pictures!! Next time! The kids had a great time. I'm looking forward to our next school day together!!