...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Zane and Graham


Not even dressed yet and out catching wildlife!

Zane informed the bunny had brown eyes like him

Zane and Graham are best buddies, they are pretty much their own club and no one really gets in when those two hang. We had Zane over to spend the night recently, I lOVE that kid! Graham and Zane are very special boys, they have a tendency to quietly disappear and come back with amazing stories and adventures, usually it has something to do with animals, mud, slingshots, arrows, sharp objects, forts, you get the drift... well the other day was no excpetions as they walked up with a live wild cotton tail rabbit in their arms! They just happened to be in my garden when the dogs got in, and saved the rabbit from being eaten. hmmm.. sounds suspicious. But I was pretty impressed with their catch!

No comments: