...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feel the love


I have been so blessed to have snug a bug kids! I just wanted to catalog this time in my kids lives because, I'm sure it will change at some point. Noah is my affectionate one, he is a giver when it comes to cuddles, he tells me repeatedly how much he loves me and wants to snuggle up next to me wherever he'll fit. Graham, needs me, he needs to be holding my hand or sitting on me and still wants me to carry him out of bed and have some cuddle time after sleeping. And Braxtyn, she's not a giver when it comes to cuddle time, she's more needy. She has it planned out as to where I should sit, what blankets we need and what were going to do while we cuddle. Its either, watch now, read now or just couch now. Once you have completed her demands she then sits quietly for quite some time. I wonder how much of these patterns will relate into their adolescents and adulthood. I'm just grateful right now to have some time to just sit and enjoy each one of them.

No comments: