...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sickness everywhere!

Wow! it seams everyone has been hit by this terrible stomach flu. We thought we escaped it until this weekend when all three kids got at the same time, while Daniel had them alone, driving home from Payson. By the time I got home, they seemed fin until today and Graham got sick again and now Daniel has it too. I'm staying strong so far... Summer has hit and I thought this stuff was supposed to be gone!

Tanner we are praying for you buddy!!

Payson rodeo went great Arlo and I have achieved teamdom! We are working together well and finally adding to the team as partners. It was so fun traveling with my horse again, I absolutely love traveling with a trailer and my truck to compete; its a little bit of a natural high for me. Its different now, though, I can't wait to come home to my family. It has been the best of both worlds for me to be a part of this. I did feel a little guilty leaving three sick children for Daniel to care for:(. He did amazing though and never complained once!

No comments: