...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I made it:)







Braxtyn loves dress up clothes right now. Its hard to get her out of them and into regular clothes for bedtime, thankfully she has some great every day clothes that she loves (thanks to cousins Karsyn and Kacy) to change into to leave the house. So I was looking for dress up clothes at walmart and instead found this fun fabric. So I tried it and I actually made it! I am more excited than she is I think, although as soon as it was done she said, "yeah mommy a pincess dress". She is currently napping in it!



So just to brag I have to post it!

2 comments:

Time for Treasures said...

You go girl! Awesome job!
Stephanie

Time for Treasures said...

Oh, and by the way you are not bragging you are inspiring others :)