...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Prayer time

Last night we were praying before dinner. This is the portion of Daniel's prayer that was found incorrect "Dear Lord please be with Jarrod as he is sick and please make him feel better"

After Daniel prayed Noah says: Dad, you've got to be kidding! God is always with us. Why did you pray for God to be with Jarrod, He already is!

Amazing how a child's faith is so pure and unfaltering. No wonder Jesus said to have faith like a little child.

Daniel's response: I wasn't kidding , but thank you Noah, your right. And thanks for the theology lesson tonight:)

2 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Poor Daniel can't catch a break. :)

jolleyzoo said...

Nothing like the faith of a child