...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

POO Bear

(This is what she looks like when she's conspiring against me)
Yes, this is Braxtyn's new nick name. It sounds a lot nicer than I'm feeling right now, actually I feel a little like throwing -up. I never thought I'd be cleaning up what I had to tonight. Let me just say it involved a dirty bottom, a kitchen set and utensils, a baby doll with an open mouth and the carpet and the wall...Use your imagination. It took me about three trips into the room to even be able to handle the situation. Three or four cleaners, rubber gloves and a carpet machine later, her room is back to normal. I don't know if I'll ever be! She took the longest bath in history and I think I'll do the same. I can't believe that my boys never did this and here, my little princess has been the perpetrator twice now. The first time was a little less aggressive and grossed her out, I guess she got over that part! We used to call her Boo, now we call her Poo (bear) of course!

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

oh Brooke - had to endure this with Ty! It is THE WORST!