...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007



Animal Farm
Animals are a big part of our family time...Let me introduce you to our critter family! In the picture above you see our Jake, he is the horse anyone can ride. he's Noah and Braxtyn's favorite. Arlo, is a sorral Q.H. and little more spirited but sweet enough for Graham to ride with mom or dad in the saddle. Our little critters consist of :Bernice - a mini pygmy goatWilbur - a black and white pot bellie pig,BaBa - a mini sheep (1/2 cheviott),Bathsheepa or mugshot - a full size Brittish White sheep,Darla - a black goat,Roxy - Darla's sister, a white goat. And of course our dog, Tucker!

No comments: