...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

October 19,2007 - Painfully sleeping


Graham has always been one to be a little overdramatic at times. But he's really over done it at bedtime. It starts with the pains all through his body, or normally in his eyebrow or elbow. He just can't sleep with out his one last drink of water because of the chronic sore throat that happens right at bedtime. And now he insists on having his feet massaged! We get him all tucked in and he ask sweetly for us rub his feet. As soon as you touch his feet he places his arms across his chest and closed his eyes. He looks almost asleep as soon as you put your hand on his feet. So I rub his little feet and stare at his angelic little face. Ok, so I'm a sucker, but he looks really cute like that:), but the problem is, that now he knows if you Rush through the massage. So yesterday he's laying there peacefully and as soon as I stop he sits and says, Mom, you forgot my toes, see like this... I just sighed in frustration and before I can grab his toes to finish the message. He lays back down peacefully and keeps his eyes shut the whole way through. Its just so funny that he thinks that the massage will feel its best if he lays there with his eyes closed! A funny thought for a 3 yr. old.

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

Ty is pulling that on me too but not at bed time. His "Ooooooohhhh that feels sooooooo niiiiiicceeee" turns me into mush. Jim is trying to imitate it now so I will massage him more too. :)

And I am so thankful you switched to blogger and yes it allows feed reads.