...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, December 7, 2007

Tree House membership


Noah and Graham are building a tree house in a mesquite tree outside. Daily they go outside and place boards and small pieces of wood along the tree, its quite the laborious adventure! At dinner the other night Noah was telling us about his tree fort and that Graham and him were working hard. Daniel asked if he could join the club and if it cost anything. Noah thought for a moment, a Morris look crossed his little features and he replied, " Its $99 dollars to join". So Daniel says, "well do you and Graham have to pay?" " That's a high price"! And Noah says, " Well dad, Graham and I are the builders and the owners, so we own the place". I was also informed this was a boys only club, unless mommies want to bring the boys food. Nice..

2 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

I am going to be laughing over your blog all day Brooke. That WAS SOOOOOO Morris!!! ROFL!!!!! Thank you for all the entertainment today.

What is it with these He-man woman hater clubs lately? I got the "boot" yesterday during storytime with Daddy. Ty asked me to please go get on my computer. Sheeeshhh! After all we do for them and this is the thanks we get!

Aunt Diane said...

Glad to see a new branch will be added to our family tree.
Love to my favorite niece.