...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Friday, December 7, 2007

Potty Time


I guess I'm a gluten for punishment, but I've been wanting to use cloth diapers since Graham was born and never really git into it. It seemed so complicated and expensive. But after talking to my girlfriend Jannika, I decided to go for it. So Braxtyn is wearing cloth and actually I love it! Its a little more laundry, yuck! But I never run out of diapers and its actually cheaper, after an initial investment. The only thing I don't want it to clean the dirty ones, so We've been trying potty time. Braxtyn sits on the potty a couple times a day, and amazingly she is learning at 16months! Sometimes I cheat and throw on a disposable if I think she's due for a dirty one....well can you blame me? I couldn't resist taking this picture of her the other day!

No comments: