...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

We Love Jaime!



Can I just say I love Jaime Haggard! She watched the kids the other night. We felt very privileged that she is still willing to do this because Noah, Graham and Braxtyn Loooove her! But the other night I guess they had a photo shoot because as I was loading pics onto my computer and these are what came up! No wonder they love her!

2 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

That picture of rock star Braxtyn is so adorable.

Aimee said...

I agree, she is quite the rock star! And ditto on the we love Jamie, she is the best. All the kids love her. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip, don't keep us waiting too long:) j/k