...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Tramp


Noah has been very observant these days, so after a brief conversation with our cousin, Aviel, Noah ask me who Aviel's wife is. I told him he doesn't have one. Noah then says, "So, he's a tramp." I couldn't stop laughing, yet wondered where in the world he had gotten that saying. So ask him to explain. And in articulate and thought out, Noah fashion he said, " Well in Lady in the Tramp, the tramp isn't married and he just runs around causing trouble and chasing Lady."
I love you Aviel, but that is funny on so many levels!!!!

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot stop laughing!!!! I am sending this link to Avi's mother and Aunt. They will find this hsyterical. LOL!!!