...Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Ruth 1:16 This is the journey of our lives...

Sunday, December 9, 2007

News from Kenya!


I love to share news about Kenya! Jonah, who is Graham's age is starting school this year! He received new clothes and shoes, shoes are very important in Africa. Shoes are a sign of wealth and are cherished more than clothes. Actually young boys will polish their shoes each night to make sure they look brand new every day. This of course, I totally get, being a shoe lover myself:) Also, Jonah had a baby brother named Brian. He is healthy and doing great, he is the youngest of seven. Jonah's family, the Lotere's are working side by side with The Jamisons (the American Missionarys) on building new church plants in Kitale, Kenya. Please pray for the Lotere family as they do the Lord's work in Kenya amongst such hardships. Please also pray for Brian and Heather Jamison.

No comments: